Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Enochian - The Start of a New Adventure

So far my experiments with using aspects of enochian magic have been fascinating. About a month ago, I finished doing a set of skrying experiments where I used enochian to augment golden dawn elemental invocations, and then sat down and skryed. I got astounding results, far better than I ever did when I attempted working with the tattwas.

I've also had some interesting experiences when evoking entities off the tablets, both working solo, and working with a designated seer.

So now that I've dipped my toes in the water, I think its about time to dive into the system full force. I plan on starting with the Aethyrs, using the methods outlined in DuQuette's "Enochian Vision Magick." I'll probably use this blog as a way to outline insights I receive (omitting personal information of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment